Thank you for submitting your application.
We are currently in the process of reviewing candidates for a variety of roles and will be in touch soon if your expertise seems like a good fit.
We appreciate your interest in Shadoworld Entertainment, Inc. and wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Shadoworld Talent Acquisition Team
Shadoworld Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
– The Video Editor must have an understanding of content that works well on digital platforms and mobile devices
– Must possess the ability to self-start and work independently
– Comfortable with sound design, music editing, and color correction
– Will be an experienced video storyteller who can communicate through short-form content
– Fluency in editing and producing short-form content for digital platforms
– Working knowledge of media management in a quick turnaround, nimble environment
– Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
– Confident working with Google Drive and G Suite, Dropbox or other file sharing software
– Motion graphic and VFX experience preferred
– Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
– Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– Experience working with YouTube and YouTube creator studio
– Strong interest and knowledge of entertainment industry, film and television; confident and comfortable around talent
– Local to Los Angeles County
– Will work on a wide variety of quick turnaround, short-form content on a variety of subject matters
– Tell quick video stories in a compelling manner for a variety of digital properties
– Collaborate on video projects from ideation through publishing
– Work with Coordinating Producer on edit schedule and deadlines, maintaining consistent communication throughout project development
– Be a strong partner in helping the video team reach its creative goals and strategic KPIs
Identify/execute new approaches to our brand narrative
– All projects will be created based on our mission, content strategy, and will be suitable for broadcasting
– Evaluate efficiency of video products, suggesting and implementing improvements
This is a handful of projects per month like: BTS (behind the scenes videos, music video editing, short form social networking videos, interviews, dynamic sizzle reels, etc.); please visit our YouTube channel for examples: https://www.youtube.com/user/Shadoworldent/videos
Please include a link to your website, YouTube Channel, Instagram Reels, and or examples of your portfolio of work.
This is not a full-time position. This is a project-by-project opening as we look to add a second Video Editor to our ranks. Consistent, reliable, and exceptional work will lead to more assignments.
To apply, send us your resume, cover letter, and work samples with a description of what you contributed to each production to the following email: INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM
Responsibilities revolve around promoting the brand by relaying provided talking points to drive sales through customer interaction and premium distribution at events and showcases.
Must be 21 or over.
Must be confident and clear with communication.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be willing to pick-up event kits or be available to receive shipment(s) of premiums prior to the event date(s).
Must have weekend and evening availability.
Previous experience in a related position preferred.
Must be capable of standing for long periods of time, most often in heels.
To apply, please send us a resume that includes the following:
– Your full name, age, and height.
– Your best contact number AND email address
– Link to non-private Instagram or similar online social media links are encouraged AND/OR
– Photos of both your face and full body — include smiling and recent bikini or similar outfit
– Indicate amateur or list any applicable experience as a model, hostess, brand ambassador, etc.
We offer Internship opportunities in several of our departments, with focuses including (but not limited to): Marketing, Publicity, Recording Studios, Advertising, Radio Promotions, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), New Media, Sales, Human Resources, Production, Creative, Soundtracks, Film & TV, Business Development, Finance, Licensing, Publishing, International, and Business & Legal.
– Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
– Exceptional computer, written, and verbal communication skills
– At least in your sophomore year of high school and with good academic standing
– Must be able to legally work in the United States
Out of State Applicants:
To be considered for a Los Angeles Internship, please indicate on your application when you intend to be in the Los Angeles area. Travel, housing/relocation will NOT be provided by Shadoworld.
For consideration, please email your application to : INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM
We’re not simply looking for interns to make copies and get coffee; we seek students who have interests in PR, social media, brand and media partnerships, and more. The PR, Communications, and Digital Departments interact with all teams across the entire Marketing Division. Applying for this position indicates that you:
– Keep up with new PR, social media marketing trends, and actively watch what other brands are doing online;
– Have an interest, passion, or a general love of music;
– Are intellectually curious, with a strong desire to continue learning and;
– Communicate effectively and work well in fast-paced, group/team environments.
If this description sounds like you, let’s take a moment to explain exactly what you’ll be doing:
– Identifying and researching new media targets and feature sections to expand our media opportunities
– Directing interaction/communication with PR agencies
– Assisting in music industry media relationships and communication
– Monitoring for Shadoworld news & social media placements across print, broadcast, and digital outlets
– Assisting in the creation and maintenance of calendars, project tracking worksheets, and other internal PR assets
– Owning the updates for our master media distribution list and media coverage tracker
– Owning the updates for the monthly status report
– Participating in brainstorms for upcoming events, campaigns & product releases, and in agency meetings/relations
– Drafting targeted product review pitches for music industry (“MI”) media
– Drafting pitches for lifestyle media; pitching media on a case-by-case basis
– Drafting press releases and pitch media on case-by-case basis
– Compiling data for weekly media emails and monthly competitor reports
– Scanning and creating paste-ups for media coverage
– Scanning for media opportunities in local and national newspapers
– Owning the updates and reorganization of our internal drive and assets
What you bring to this position:
– Strong experience with MS Office programs, database programs, research tools, and electronic media
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Active participation on social media
– Confidence in your ability to effectively prioritize projects within the department
– Team-player who is highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Superb attention-to-detail skills
Applicants with previous internships or related experience in marketing and communications will receive additional consideration, as will those currently enrolled in a 4-year accredited college/university with a major in Marketing, PR, Communications, Advertising, or a related field. To apply, email your resume to INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM
We are seeking the next generation of audio producers and music makers to assist our producers with the various aspects of audio engineering at our recording facilities.
Production activities and requirements:
– Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment, showing up with a positive and productive attitude.
– Assess the efficiency and workflow of performance areas, assembling and operating the necessary equipment.
– Consult with producers and performers alike to determine best practices and requirements.
– Select, position, adjust, and operate the equipment used for amplification and recording.
– Apply technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives.
– Flexibility with duties for affiliate artists & producers.
– Recording of audio onto digital audio-tape or hard disk recorders.
– Monitoring audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions, anticipating and correcting any problems that may arise.
– Maintenance and repair of studio equipment.
– Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to multiple studios if needed.
Post-production duties include:
– Integrating (synchronization) of pre-recorded audio (dialogue, sound effects and music) with visual content;
– Re-recording and synchronizing audio (post-synching);
– Mixing and balancing of speech, effects, and music;
– Creating and altering sound effects for use in films, television, digital media, etc.
To apply for an Audio Engineering Internship, please email your resume and any relevant work history to INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM
This position will serve as the primary content coordinator for the firm’s public website and social media channels. The coordinator will work closely with Marketing Department colleagues to create, upload, organize, and edit digital content, developing a keen understanding of how certain items may be relevant across various areas of the firm’s global presence.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Creating and Uploading content including copyedits, designs, and video to the company’s Content Management System (CMS).
* Testing site functionality across multiple platforms and browsers.
* General web data entry.
* Manage email marketing by creating/providing content, scheduling email sends, optimizing open rates and engagement.
* Manage all content in our portfolio of products; includes creating content roadmaps, working with 3rd parties to create content as well as implementing content into our products.
* Consider and share creative recommendations for content-related initiatives.
– Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience working within CMSs.
– Exceptional project management skills – must be able to multitask and meet editorial deadlines, often in coordination with others on the Marketing team and beyond.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Strong knowledge of a facility with digital content platforms, including website content management systems, social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube among other social media channels.
– Working knowledge of design applications (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.
– Proactive, detail-oriented, and creative.
– Hardworking and adaptable, with a collaborative work-ethic.
This is a long-term freelance assignment that could turn into a full-time position for the right person. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email your resume (and previous work samples, if applicable) to INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM
– Answer busy phones, direct calls accordingly, and take messages when necessary
– Coordinate heavy calendar & scheduling, including in-person meetings and conference calls
– Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel for executive(s) (including Cars, Flights, and hotels)
– Correspond via phone and email as needed
– Direct confidential documents to their appropriate parties, obtain approvals when necessary, and make certain all deadlines are met
– Handle related projects and special assignments as needed
– Maintain office and department inventory and supplies
– Prepare correspondence (memos, emails) as required
– Prepare presentations on PowerPoint
– Process and track T&E expenses
– Track and report budgetary spending
– Navigate Soundscan and related websites to produce reports
– Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
– Must be able to read and understand materials and documents with the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information
– Coordinate frequent travel for artists and potential signings
– Act as a primary liaison between the artists, management, and label, both domestically and globally.
– Sort and distribute mail/facilitate messenger and/or delivery service(s)
Special Requirements /Preferences:
– Must have general computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, iMac, Entourage, and Soundscan
– Must be willing to travel (domestically and internationally)
– Must be willing to attend recording studio sessions and live performances
– Drivers license in good standing, with a good driving record and ownership of a personal vehicle
– Knowledge of general business practices and industry trends
– Possess a strong work ethic; strong organizational skills and focused attention to detail
– Ability to work in fast paced environments while remaining calm under pressure; adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks handling multiple, diverse assignments
– Produce high-quality work and be accountable
– Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work
– Anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes
– Self-starter, self-motivated, and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
– Work independently and consistently take initiative
– Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
– Demonstrate a high level of customer service and phone etiquette
– Interest and knowledge in fashion, travel, food, art, music, and culture
– Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
– Accurate filing and maintenance of documents
– Handle confidential matters appropriately and with discretion
– Advanced internet research abilities
– Professionally interface with all levels of the organization, as well as high-profile individuals, clients, and vendors
– Provide customer service to both internal and external clients
– Availability to work from 8:30am to 7pm and also be available to contact via mobile phone if needed; Ability to work overtime as required
– Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitments
– 1-3 years of relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting at executive level within the music industry
– A knowledge of the “players” in the music industry is strongly preferred
To be considered for an Executive Assistant position, please send your resume via email to INFO@SHADOWORLDFOREVER.COM